Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ClickPoetry


I bought a recent issue of Modern Poetry in Translation this morning, online, and almost instantly had a confirmation email through from the company handling the transaction and dispatch, Inpress Books UK.

Chasing up a link in their email, I discovered they sell a large amount of poetry on behalf of the smaller presses (you probably all knew this already and think I'm an idiot, but I mostly buy through individual publishers or via Amazon, so it was a revelation to me).

I highly recommend their poetry pages, which list a fascinating range of recent and older British poetry titles, all of which can be easily bought with a click - well, maybe several clicks and your credit card details - online.

So if you've got a minute or two for browsing poetry, visit the poetry pages of Inpress Books UK.

And no, I'm not getting a commission!

No comments: