Thursday, November 14, 2013

Last book in the Witchstruck series

Yesterday I hit Send and emailed the third book in my Tudor Witch Trilogy for young Adults to my editor at Random House Children's Books.

Today I am starting a new book.

That's the way I'm writing at the moment. One in, one out. It's high pressure fiction, but there's a rhythm to it which I rather enjoy. Certainly no time to stop and worry about a book's reception. Which can be pleasant or frightening, depending on your perspective.

The manuscript I sent is called WITCHRISE. It concludes the story of Meg Lytton, teen Tudor witch, and her battle against the evil witchfinder. (Are there ever fictional witchfinders who are NOT evil, I wonder?)

Here's WITCHSTRUCK, book one in the series, which is out NOW in the States and the UK. To stick it in a genre box, it's Tudor paranormal romance for all ages.

WITCHSTRUCK at Amazon US.


2 comments:

Poetry Pleases! said...

Dear Jane

We hope that your new book sells like hot pies! The Tudor period was one of the most fascinating in our history. We have discovered a brilliant blog called Politicworm, written by an American woman called Stephanie Hopkins, about who she thinks Shakespeare really was. It is well worth checking out if you haven't already done so.

Happy Birthday from Simon et Rusty

Poetry Pleases! said...

Dear Jane

I should have said Stephanie Hopkins Hughes and Happy Birthday very soon!

Best wishes from Simon